Monday, January 12, 2015

Art Deco on CL

Here's just a petite sampling of Art Deco pieces currently for sale...


I am madly in love with the desk above. I see it in a deep velvety green office with loads of builtin bookshelves and oil paintings.


Perfect for a dressing table.


Perfect lamp for the desk above.


Again I adore the mirror above, although the dude in the mirror is another story. 


Slipper chair perfection above.


Anyone need an entry armoire?


I think the peice above needs a new round mirror made for it. It's super sculptural and would add a lot of interest to a large entry.


The wood on this bookshelf is lovely...no!?!

Okay, maybe not petite sampling, but great examples. I think this era single handedly deforested tigerwood, which is just a name for several varieties of tropical trees in Africa and South America...kinda sad really.

~Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment