Saturday, September 7, 2013

WWYC?

What would you choose?

I plan on painting my old mirror a bold color to match the bathroom in the condo better. Only issue is I can't seem to decide what color. Here's the space with the colorful shower curtain included...

 
Here's another close up via instagram...


The mirror is just too shabby chic for the space, so I'm thinking one of these colors...

Ruby 
Sapphire (I'm leaning toward this)
Emerald 
Amethyst 

So, which would you all choose? I know, I know...there are many more important things in life, but hey a little painting distraction for me at 35 weeks pregnant is welcome. 

~Danielle 



4 comments:

  1. Black. The wainscoating (?) underneath the mirror is black I think, so it would look a lot less cluttered in this small(?) room if it is the same color. Keep in mind that the shower curtain is very busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for the sapphire. Very cute shower curtain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your second picture. Thanks for the sharing with us. Living Room Decor Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, Thanks for your very useful Information, I will bookmark for next reference

    ReplyDelete